COMPACT Family Services is located in the beautiful foothills of the Ouachita Mountains in Hot Springs, AR. What began in 1944 as a single home (Gladys Hinson House) has now grown into a 65-acre property with many amenities for its guests and residents.
Included on the property are:
- Gladys Hinson Museum
- original Children's Home purchased in 1944, now serves as a museum and place of respite for staff
- Hillcrest Children's Home
- six cottages that can care for up to sixty children at any given time: Anthony, Garrison, Gilliam, Hardcastle, Netzel, Wilmoth
- Highlands Maternity Home
- dedicated to bringing hope and healing to young women facing unplanned pregnancies
- Transitional Living Center
- 24-apt home for graduating Hillcrest residents, aging-out foster care youth and transitioning young women from Highlands
- Food Services and Dining Hall
- serves as the food headquarters for entire campus providing healthy, balanced meals, and options for food supplies
- Administration and Social Services
- provides full spectrum of services for staff and residents including, case management, health services, record keeping, financial services, and provides office space for each.
- Multiple amenities and activities for all to enjoy
- fishing, swimming, skating, horseback riding, cycling, playground, gymnasium, wood shop, sewing, scrapbooking, library, computer lab, tutoring services, musical opportunities, and sports activities including our brand new Belin Multi-Purpose Ball Field dedicated to the Belin Family.
We invite you to virtually explore the campus and consider bringing a team of volunteers to partner with us by adopting and endeavoring a project on our beautiful 65-acre campus. For more information about COMPACT Mission Teams, visit here.