Project Support Needed!
Vital ministry projects are in motion for this spring and summer.
Is God leading you to help?
Three projects are central to our daily redemptive mission for vulnerable children and families.
MINISTRY CENTER ROOF REPAIR
AG Giving Project #890068
- The ministry center is the support base for all the ministry homes on campus. Health services, family therapy, and other clinical ministry operations for children and youth occur daily in the Ministry Center. We are asking, seeking and knocking for God's supply for this immediate spring repair need.
- The three-story, 24,000 square foot ministry building built in 1998 has a leaking roof and needs IMMEDIATE repair. The roof requires professional commercial repair for both the flat top and the shingled sides.
- Initially the repair plan was to replace the falling shingles first and then tackle the more costly flat top. However, it is necessary to repair both portions.
- BGMC approved project support of $40,000 for the shingled repair. Approximately $4,400 of loving BGMC gifts have been given to date. If you and your church would like to give through BGMC for this project, you can designate your gift to BGMC Project #007002-020206
For additional information regarding the Ministry Center Roof Repair, click here.
REMODEL INTERN APARTMENT
(HARDCASTLE COTTAGE BASEMENT)
AG Giving Project #890067
- This project will renovate the basement level of the Hardcastle Cottage to provide an Intern Apartment housing up to four university or graduate level social work students. Recently, AG COMPACT established a formal Intern Program agreement with Evangel University. These interns will assist the daily healing ministry to children and youth while fulfilling necessary in-service hours for their degree program.
- In the past, the basement level of Hardcastle Cottage was used for staff residence and other purposes. Due to time and wear the area is no longer suitable for use other than storage without renovation. The exciting new Intern Program needs this renovated space.
- Recently a generous $20,000 lead gift was made to kick-start this project. We are believing God for the matching support by June 2016.
For additional information regarding Remodel Intern Apartment, click here.
Estimated 2016 summer need is $8,000
AG Giving Project #890071
- Cottage repair is regular when serving more than a hundred children and youth annually. Regular repairs include appliances, bedding, painting, furnishings, fixtures, plumbing, carpentry, and the like.
- Ten church teams from across the nation are scheduled to be On Mission to help us this summer. Some will provide skilled labor for the Hardcastle Cottage project while others will provide support with the other needs.
For additional information regarding Cottage Repairs, click here.
Mailed gifts for any of the above noted projects may be sent to either:
AG COMPACT General Council of the Assemblies of God
2325 Malvern Avenue c/o AG COMPACT
Hot Springs, AR 71901 1445 N. Boonville Avenue 65802
Springfield, MO 65802
If you would like more information or would like to speak with us about a project,
please contact Richelle Wingo at 501-262-1660.
Thank you for your prayer and consideration!